Makita 5″ SJS High-Power Angle Grinder 9565CV Highlights
POWER: : 13 AMP motor delivers 2,800 – 10,500 RPM
PERFORMANCE: : SJS technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage
VERSATILITY: : Variable speed (2,800 – 10,500 RPM)
DURABILITY: : Labyrinth construction, zig-zag varnish and thicker coil wires for longer tool life
INCLUDES: : Grinding wheel, wheel guard, side handle, inner flange, lock-nut and wrench
About Makita 5″ SJS High-Power Angle Grinder 9565CV…
Makita’s 5″ SJS Angle Grinder combines 13 AMP variable speed power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting stone grinding and polishing performance. The 9565CV is engineered with Makita’s innovative SJS mechanical clutch system to protect the gears for longer tool life.
13 AMP Power with SJS to Protect Gears
The 9565CV is powered by a 13 AMP motor with soft start for smoother start-ups. The 5-stage variable speed dial (2,800 10,500 RPM) allows the user to match the RPM to the application. The electronic limiter stops the motor and reduces accidental motor overload and burnout, and the electronic speed control maintains consistent speed under load. Labyrinth construction protects the motor with a complex set of channels, prohibiting dust and contamination. In addition, the protective zig-zag varnish seals the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a barrier under rotation. The 9565CV is engineered with SJS mechanical clutch system, an innovation from Makita that protects the gears by automatically disengaging the motor should the grinding wheel accidentally catch or bind.
Comfort and Ergonomics
The 9565CV is built with comfort and ergonomic features for extended use. The grinder weighs just 5.2 lbs. with a lock-on switch for easy operation. In addition, the side handle can be easily installed on either side of the tool, and the “‘tool-less” wheel guard adjustment provides easy clamping.
Variable Speed for Stone Work
The 9565CV is a versatile and powerful grinder with variable speed, allowing the user to set the RPM to the material. The variable speed control feature makes the 9565CV ideal for stone work, including polishing and grinding.
Makita 5″ SJS High-Power Angle Grinder 9565CV Features
- Powerful 13.0 AMP motor delivers more output and variable (2,800 – 10,500) RPM
- SJS technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overload
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Slide switch with lock-on setting for continuous use
- “Tool-less” wheel guard adjustment for easy adjustment
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Compact design at only 11-3/4″ long and weighs only 5.3 lbs.
Makita 5″ SJS High-Power Angle Grinder 9565CV includes:
(1) 5″ x 1/4″ x 7/8″ INOX Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit (A-95962)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6)
(1) Side Handle (153489-2)
(1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
(1) Inner Flange (224378-9)
(1) 5″ Tool-less Wheel Guard (135108-2)
Makita 5″ SJS High-Power Angle Grinder 9565CV Specifications
|No Load Speed (variable speed)||2,800 – 10,500 RPM|
|Spindle Thread||5/8″ – 11 UNC|
|Grinder Switch Type||Body grip/slide|
|Net Weight||5.2 lbs.|
|Variable speed control dial||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||7.4 lbs.|