Aardwolf Pneumatic Anchor Machine
The Aardwolf Pneumatic Anchor Machine features pneumatic grinders and a vacuum-powered base. It is used to cut T-slots in the back of vanity tops for the attachment of anchor bolts used in under-counter sinks or architectural facing systems. Two separate vacuum zones on the base can be turned on or off, enabling the machine to be used near edges.
This is a very useful machine to be used during the countertop installation and fabrication phases.
Pneumatic Anchor Machine Features
Among the features of this wonderful Anchor Machine, we find:
- Industrial quick-couplers for both air and water
- Combination port that allows the vacuum to be applied with compressed air via the built-in venturi vacuum generator
- The grinders accept any T diamond bit with a 6mm shank
- Water hose with ball valve and quick-coupler can be quickly detached and used to spray work area
- The machine cuts in both push and pull directions
- Alignment indicators on the machine base
- Machined, anodized aluminum components
- Molded rubber vacuum base seal
Note: You can use the Portable Water Supply Tank if you don’t have a source of water readily available.
Anchor Machine Technical Specifications:
|Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)||Other|
|No load speed||25,000 RPM|
|Water connection hose thread||1/4″ PT|
|Air connection||1/4″ industrial series coupler plug|
|Vacuum base||80 kPa vacuum|