Aardwolf Drill Stand
The Aardwolf Drill Stand, with a Vacuum Base, is preferable to a hand drill when the location and orientation of the hole must be controlled accurately. The Aardwolf Drill Stand with Vacuum Base is a lightweight, versatile drill stand and features a powerful integrated vacuum base making it instantaneous to set up with no need for anchoring or clamping. The Aardwolf Drill Stand with Vacuum Base quickly attaches to both smooth and rough flat surfaces once the vacuum is applied. The vacuum base provides exceptional stability.
This is a very useful machine to be used during the countertop installation and fabrication phases. You might also want to take a look at our other Fabrication Accessories.
Among the features of this wonderful Drill Stand, we find:
- Vacuum can be applied either with compressed air, via an optional battery-powered vacuum pump or an electric vacuum pump
- For drilling with precision
- Sturdy 1-11/32″ (34mm) round column with an 11-27/64″ (290mm) long-toothed rack screwed on
- Integrated return spring Locking button for series drilling
- Adjustable scale ring for setting the accurate drilling depth down to the last millimeter – With cable holder Working height 12″ (305mm) Drill support collar ø 1-11/16″ (43mm)
- Powerful integrated vacuum base
Note: Drill Stand sold without the drill.
Drill Stand Technical Specifications:
|Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|Drilling bore size||60||2.4″|
|Vacuum base dimension||200 x 205||7.9″ x 8.1″|
|Packaging dimension||580 x 310 x 240||22.8″ x 12.2″ x 9.4″|