Alpha Wet Stone Cutter AWS 110
Alpha Wet Stone Cutter AWS 110 is a versatile wet tile and stone cutter made for tile contractors, it is ideal for those working with natural and engineered stone, tile, concrete, masonry and glass, has the strength to power through hard dense materials, such as hard red granites, it was designed to produce straight and true cuts as required by professional fabricators and installers.
Among the main features of this Alpha Wet Stone Cutter we find:
- Equipped with one of the most powerful motors in its class
- Water-feed supply that eliminates harmful dust particles in dry cutting applications.
- The included self-stick felt strips can be applied to the base plate to protect the work surface from scratches.
- With the reversible ruler guide down, one can work off the edge of the stone
- in the up position, it can glide along a straight edge.
- It may be used free hand and either wet or dry.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Water Valve and Hose
- Faucet / Garden Hose Adapter
- Straight Cutting Guide
- Extra Carbon Brush Set
- Self-Stick Felt Strips
Alpha Wet Stone Cutter AWS 110 Technical Specifications:
|Cutting Disc Diameter||4″ / 100 mm|
|Cutting Disc Diameter (Max)||4 – 1/2″ / 115 mm|
|Rating||110V / 220V|
|AMPS||11.2 / 5.5|
|No Load Speed||13,000 RPM|
|Weigth||6.8lbs / 3.1Kg|
|Watts Out||1,050 W|
There are no reviews yet.