Weha Quartz Polishing Pads
The Weha Quartz Polishing Pads are made using the Weha exclusive Geometric Water Displacement Technology Pattern design. This Geo Pattern design allows water to flow across and through the pad more efficiently, keeping the pad from hydroplaning and allowing it to “bite” into the stone. This means the pad achieves a polish faster than conventional brick pattern polishing pads.
You might also want to take a look at our other Wet Polishers by Weha.
The main features of Quartz Polishing Pads are:
- The Geo Pattern design also eliminates the segments coming off on the outer edges of the pad. Polish inside bowls, ogee edges, tight inside corners of rectangle sinks and you will not have to worry about the pad coming apart on the edges.
- The Quartz Polishing Pads with the Geo Pattern pads are made with a high concentration of diamond into each grit, allowing the pad to create a high gloss finish with the speed that other diamond polishing pads can’t achieve.
- The Quartz Polishing Pads were made with a white resin designed specifically to eliminate all bleeding on Quartz, Engineered Stone materials. However, these premium pads will also work outstandingly on all granite and quartzite stones as well.
- Weha has tested these Quartz Polishing Pads on practically every material made: Silestone (by Cosentino), Zodiaq, Cambria, Ceaser Stone, Santa Margherita, LG, Breton materials, and more.
- Super quick polishing.
- Really good polish.
- No outer segment loss due to tight radius and inside sink corner polishing.
- Highest diamond concentration for polishing pads.
- Extremely Flexible.