Weha Blitz 7-Step Polishing Pad
The Weha Blitz 7-Step Polishing Pad is made using the Weha exclusive Geometric Water Displacement Technology Pattern design. This Geo Pattern design allows water to flow across and through the pad more efficiently, keeping the pad from hydroplaning and allowing it to “bite” into the stone. This means the pad achieves a polish faster than conventional brick pattern polishing pads.
You might also want to take a look at our other Wet Polishers by Weha.
The Geo Pattern design also eliminates the segments coming off on the outer edges of the pad. Polish inside bowls, ogee edges, tight inside corners of rectangle sinks and you will not have to worry about the pad coming apart on the edges.
The main features of Blitz 7-Step Polishing Pad are:
- The Blitz 7-Step Polishing Pad Geo Pattern pads are made with a high concentration of diamond into each grit, allowing the pad to create a high gloss finish with the speed that other diamond polishing pads can’t achieve.
- These Blitz 7-Step Polishing Pad will polish granite, engineered stone, quartz, and quartzite stone faster than other advertised 5 and 6 step pads, with a much richer, deeper polish.
- Extreme flexibility and 3mm thick, the Weha Blitz are touted as one of the best premium granite and stone polishing pads on the market.
- Super quick polishing
- Really good polish
- No outer segment loss due to tight radius and inside sink corner polishing
- Highest diamond concentration for polishing pads
- Extremely Flexible