Trifecto 3 Step Polishing System
Trifecto 3 Step Polishing System reduces polishing time by 40% to 50%. It usually takes 7 steps to fulfill a Polishing job. In most cases, at least 5 steps are required. Trifecto 3 Step is an innovative new generation of 3-Step Diamond Polishing Pads to produce a high-quality shine. It can be used Wet or Dry to polish Granite and Marble, and Wet only to polish Engineered Stone.
Utilizing the latest Diamond Ceramica Technology, these pads feature aggressive, cost-effective, and long-lasting polishing results. The pads are extremely Rigid so they are perfect to make Flat Polishing, Half Bullnose, Bevel, and Full Bullnose profiles. The pads are designed for dry applications, but Polishing with a small amount of water to wet the object surface will ultimately reach a better result. You might also want to take a look at the other Wet Polishers or the Dry Polishers by Diamax.
Among these amazing Polishing System features, we find:
- Reduces polishing time by 40% to 50%
- Dry use but for best results use all 3 steps Wet. Start with 120 Grit stone, then repeat Step #1 with a little water
- Achieves the same gloss meter reading of a full system in half the time
- For Dry or Wet use. In case you are polishing Engineered Stone, it should be used Wet only
- Suggested for use at 4,000 RPM
Wath the Trifecto System in action
Trifecto 3 Step Technical Specifications
|VELCRO COLOR||SKU||DESCRIPTION||MAX RPM|
|P3D41||4″, Step #1, velcro back||4,000|
|P3D42||4″, Step #2, velcro back||4,000|
|P3D43||4″, Step #3, velcro back||4,000|