Stone Plastic Back-Up Pads
Stone Plastic Back-Up Pads are built for engaging and supporting Abrasive Sheets, the Backup Pad being mounted securely to a drive shaft to prevent relative rotation thereto, and to allow easy mounting and dismounting of the backup pad to the mounting shaft without the use of tools. It is for Contours Edges and Surfaces. Available in 4″ and 7″.
Among the 4″ and 7″ Inch Plastic Backer Pads, we find:
- With flexible support for PSA backed sand paper
- Fits all tools with M14 or 5/8” UNC thread spindle
- Solid metal and plastic construction
- Max Rotation: 13, 0000rpm
- Stone back-up pads are built with super adhesive to prevent any separation
- Plastic construction
- Available sizes: 4″ and 7″
There are no reviews yet.