Stone Wet Polishing Pads
Stone Wet Polishing Pads have a Concentrated Resin and Diamond formula that delivers longer life and cuts down on Polishing time. They can be used on Natural Stone, Engineered Stone, and Concrete to achieve a great Polish, with the advantage that the Resin Bond minimizes resin staining on the stone. Available in 3″, 4″ & 5″ size, with Grit going from 50 to 3,000 grit plus White Buff and Black Buff. Recommended to be run wet at a maximum of 4,000 rpm.
These disks are in the lower price range, however, they provide very good results. The choosing of the right set of pads could have an incidence on your final results, so you don’t want to compromise here. Also, you should evaluate whether using Wet or Dry Polishing is the best option for you. You might also want to check our extensive line of Wet Polishers where you will find a system for any job you need to execute and select the most appropriate ones, which will have an immediate effect on your Shop profitability.
Among these Pads features, we find:
- Made in Korea, using North America and European Diamonds
- High-quality hook and loop backing that handle high-speed Polishing, avoiding Pads flying off
- Great life and high shine
- Professional results at an attainable price
- Fast polishing
- Available Grits: 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000, Black Buff & White Buff