Oma Demi Bullnose B20 Truelife
Oma Demi Bullnose B20 Truelife is a patented sintered and electroplating process that allows the polishing wheels to offer maximum results in terms of polishing and life. Demi Bullnose B20 Truelife is a solid stiff wheel that perfectly matches the metal diamond profile wheels 2 and 3. This seamlessly picks up right where the Oma Extradiam left off. Additionally, the diamond matrix that is used to make up the polishing wheels will continually expose the diamond, maintains solid contact with the stone, and remove the scratches from the previous wheels. This sequence will lead to a ready to install finish.
You might also want to take a look at our other OMA Router Bits by Weha.
The main features of Demi Bullnose B20 Truelife are:
- The Demi Bullnose B20 Truelife, by its design, will not explode or break apart like the rubber diamond strips that are on the market today.
- Designed for granite, marble, limestone, quartz, engineered stone, etc, the Oma True Life can be used on all kinds of stone.
- Recommended Polishing Speed: 2500-6500 RPM. Optimum results at 3000 RPM.
- Oma Bits are produced in Italy with Oma controlling 100% of the quality of production. This Guarantees that every bit will meet the standards that Oma routers need to be at 100% optimum performance. No outside third party to meet Oma standards.
- Oma bits offer center water feed so that there is always continuous water on the bits to guarantee no accidental “dry cut” and affecting the bit or the stone.