Oma Bevel E20 Extradiam Pos 3
Oma Bevel E20 Extradiam Pos 3 is an Extra-fine diamond profile wheel that starts the polishing process on all types of stone. By not having a bearing, the bit is the bridge between the profiling and polishing wheels. This polishing phase bit plays a critical role in the edge polishing process.
You might also want to take a look at our other OMA Router Bits by Weha.
The Bevel E20 Extradiam Pos 3 is designed with a steel core with extremely high tolerance profile accuracy. Then the same perfection of extra fine abrasive diamond powder is applied at a very high density. The result is an extremely strong, durable, and perfect wheel that achieves an excellent extra-fine diamond finish that will seamlessly lead into the Bevel E20 Extradiam Pos 3. If you want to stop at this phase and start hand polishing, A 400 or 800 grit Schein pads or start with the Weha Hybrid 2 pad.
The main features of Bevel E20 Extradiam Pos 3 are:
- The Critical bit between the profile and polishing phase of the Oma system of bits.
- The first bit without a bearing to fully engage the stone in the polishing process.
- An optimum bit before starting the Oma polishing wheels or start with hand polishing.
- The recommended RPM is between 2,500-3,500 yet the optimum RPM is at 3,000.
- Oma Bits are produced in Italy with Oma controlling 100% of the quality of production. This Guarantees that every bit will meet the standards that Oma routers need to be at 100% optimum performance. No outside third party to meet Oma standards.
- Oma bits offer center water feed so that there is always continuous water on the bits to guarantee no accidental “dry cut” and affecting the bit or the stone.