Hurricane Ogee Demi Bullnose Shape FB Router Bit
Hurricane Ogee Demi Bullnose Shape FB Router Bit was designed to provide professional results when fabricating Stone Countertops using a router, used for making a Shape FB edge profile. These fabricator-tested Router Bits use a special manufacturing process that bonds an extra-thick layer of Diamond Abrasives, which greatly contributes to great results and long life from the Tool.
This is a Metal Bond/Sintered Router Bit. This very aggressive and long-lasting First Step is used for quick Stock Removal and rough Edge Shaping. Supplied with 1 bearing. You might also want to take a look at our other Router Bits by Diamax.
Demi Bullnose Shape FB Features
Among the main features of this Bit, we find:
- New Diamond Bond formula increases Profile Preparation Speed & reduces Profile deformation
- For use on portable Stone Router Machines
- The first bearing determines the offset for the second tool
- Works well with a Single Speed Router
- Recommend running speed is 8,000 RPM
- Wet only use
- 6mm layer of diamonds for long tool life
- Ideal for profiling Granite, Marble, and Engineered Stone
Ogee Demi Bullnose Technical Specifications
|SKU||SIZE||SHAPE||POSITION||MAX RPM||BEARING #|
|RHOB40C||40mm||Shape “FB”||Ogee Demi-Bull, Position 1||8,000||BHFBUL|