Cyclone Bevel Router Bits
Cyclone Bevel Router Bits, Profile “E”, a very aggressive Profile Tool for doing 45 degree Bevels on Granite and other Natural Stones, with 50% more diamond surface than the industry standard. These are equipped with 2 bolts, 8mm and 10mm to fit Master, Sector, and other Profiling Machines. Since they are continuous impregnated Diamond tools, they give consistent details with less chipping and smoother finishes. For wet use only.
Cyclone Bevel Router Bits are equipped with a 5 mm of Diamond Bond for a long-lasting and aggressive & smooth finish. Cyclone is the premium line of Diamax products, a well-established company in the USA since 1996, which has gained them a superb reputation among the stone fabrication community, with a return ratio of less than 1%. You might also want to take a look at our other Router Bits by Diamax.
Bevel Bits Features
Among the main features of these Bits, we find:
- The most popular edges always in stock: ogee, full-bull,demi-bull available in coarse and medium
- Double-breaker bits for full-bull nose prep 3mm diamond depth
- 50% more diamond surface than the industry standard
- Contain ISD 1700 grade diamonds- the hardest, most expensive industrial diamonds available today
- 8,000 Max RPM
- Special shapes, sizes, and grits available upon request
Bevel Router Bits Technical Specifications
|SKU||SIZE||SHAPE||POSITION||MAX RPM||BEARING #|
|RBVC20||20mm||Shape “E”||45 Degree Bevel Position 1||8,000||BCDEOG|
|RBVC25||25mm||Shape “E”||45 Degree Bevel Position 1||8,000||BCDEOG|