Gundlach Porcelain Title Bits
Gundlach Porcelain Title Bits are used for drilling screw anchor holes for shower doors, towel bars, and other fixtures. Special carbide tip ensures accurate holes and eliminates drill bit wander. For small diameter holes in Porcelain, Stone, or Ceramic Tile.
You might also want to take a look at our other Special Core Bits.
Among the Gundlach Porcelain Title Bits, we find:
- Easy Startup and rapid penetration in Porcelain tile
- Special carbide tip ensures accurate holes and virtually eliminates drill bit wander
- Max operating speed, is between 700 and 900 Rpm
- Spray water on the PTC bit when drilling, to keep the bit cool and sharp
- Carbide spear point with uniquely sharpened edges for easy penetration in glass, mirrors, ceramics, and other hard brittle materials like stucco
- Cuts perfectly round holes without chipping or breaking the material
- Special carbide tip ensures accurate holes and eliminates drill bit wander
- The life expectancy of the PTB Carbide Bit in Porcelain tile is 20-30 holes with proper usage. When product life is exhausted in porcelain, the PTB Carbide Bit can be used in softer grade materials
- The No. PTC-WFC Water Feed Clamp Kit provides the necessary supply of pressurized water for bit cooling
- Holes can be drilled in as little as 20 seconds
- The PTB Carbide Bit is designed for use in tile only. If drilling in installed tiles, use the correct size masonry bit for drilling the substrate behind the tile
- The maximum depth of cut is 1/2″