Stone Plus Electroplated Marble Core Bits
Stone Plus Electroplated Marble Core Bits, designed to work on Stone, Marble, Glass, Tile, Ceramic Tile and more. It offers an excellent cutting speed with a long cutting life. Diamonds are vacuum brazed to the segments, and side walls. Can be run wet or dry and attaches with 5/8″-11 thread. Stone Plus Electroplated Marble are very aggressive and are able to drill smooth holes with high precision. The diamond core bits can drill holes without chipping on marble, glass, ceramic tile and other softer stones. They can be used to drill porcelain tile however life can be shortened significantly
Among the Stone Plus Electroplated Marble Core Bits features are:
- Designed to be used primarily on job sites where water is unavailable
- May also be used wet for excellent results. Simply reduce RPM when using wet.
- Available in a range of the most popular core bit sizes
- Use wet or dry
- Best for marble, ceramic tile, travertine, and like stones;
- Can be used to drill granite, porcelain, and glass;
- Life expectancy: dozens holes on marble and like softer material, around 10 holes on granite tile, porcelain tile possible.
- Wet use preferred especially when drilling hard material
- High precision holes without chipping on marble, glass, ceramic tile and other softer stones