Cyclone Coring & Non-Coring Drill Bits
Cyclone Coring & Non-Coring Drill Bits, specially designed for opening smalls holes to put anchors, pass screws into the Stone, cables or specialty works. Using water avoid heating the Bit, which help to expand its life.
Among the Cyclone Coring & Non-Coring Drill Bits many benefits, we find:
- New dry segment matrix allows these non-core drill bits to perform under high heat conditions
- For best performance use at 8000 RPM with center-fed water
- 5/8″-11 thread
- Our wet core bit is the most valuable product.
- Fast drilling and last long by strong bonding matrix.
- Fine quality with economical price. 5/8″-11F Thread
- Our well balanced core bit never make jumping.
- 10mm segment height for longer life.