Cyclone Ultra Mesh Turbo Blade
Cyclone Ultra Mesh Turbo Blade is designed to cut Ultra-Compact surfaces at a fast speed with minimal chipping. Its ultra-thin rim assures a fast clean cut. The Turbo mesh design allows for optimal cooling, and the center hub reinforcement keeps the blade cutting straight.
Diamax is a well-established company in the USA since 1996, which has gained them a superb reputation among the stone fabrication community, with a return ratio of less than 1%. You might also want to check our other Turbo Blades or our extensive line of Diamond Abrasive Blades, where you might find blades for any job to need to complete.
Among these Granite Turbo Blades many benefits, we find:
- New edition to the Cyclone Ultra line-up
- The blade is designed to cut Ultra-Compact surfaces at a fast speed with minimal chipping
- Ultra-thin rim assures a fast clean cut
- Turbo mesh design allows for optimal cooling
- Center hub reinforcement keeps the blade cutting straight
Ultra Mesh Turbo Blade Technical Specifications
|CUTB40||4″||⅝” – ⅞” – 20mm||13,200|
|CUTB45||4 ½”||⅝” – ⅞” – 20mm||13,200|
|CUTB50||5″||⅝” – ⅞” – 20mm||12,200|
|CUTB60||6″||⅝” – ⅞” – 20mm||10,000|
|CUTB70||7″||⅝” – DKO||8,600|
|CUTB10||10″||⅝” – ⅞” – 1″||6,100|