Weha Blitz Ultra Premium Quad Turbo Blades
Weha Blitz Ultra Premium Quad Turbo Blades were specifically made to exceed the quality, performance, life, and expectations of other premium-grade blades that are on the market today. The Blitz blade was designed for granite, quartz, and engineered stone. That’s it. If you want to cut something else, buy a different blade. Well, it will cut other stones. But that’s not what we made it for.
You might also want to take a look at our other Turbo Blades by Weha.
The main features of Blitz Ultra Premium Quad Turbo Blades are:
- Based upon real-life fabricator feedback, life expectancy is between 100-130 linear feet of cut. This includes both shop and installs use.
- It will leave the stone as smooth as a baby’s bottom!
- Designed with air cool holes to stay cool for continuous cutting.
- The Blitz blade comes with a solid stiff core that will not deflect, bend, or flex during the cut.
- Dry use may be used wet.
- Quad holes to be used with Weha Quad Adapter.
Technical Specifications for Blitz Ultra Premium Quad Turbo Blades
|Blade Size||Max RPM|
|5″ x ⅞” – ⅝” – 22 x 8mm Quad Holes||12,000 RPM|
|6″ x ⅞” – ⅝” – 22 x 8mm Quad Holes||10,000 RPM|
|7″ x DK – ⅝” – 22 x 8mm Quad Holes||8,730 RPM|