Cyclone Glass Blade
Cyclone Glass Blade, designed for the tile professional that’s looking for a high-quality Blade without a high-quality price. These Blades make precision cuts on glass, porcelain ceramic tile, and other hard tile materials used in today’s homes and industrial buildings. It cuts glass and white backing chip-free.
Cyclone is the premium line of Diamax products, a well-established company in the USA since 1996, which has gained them a superb reputation among the stone fabrication community, with a return ratio of less than 1%. You might also want to check our other Porcelain/Tile Blades or our extensive line of Diamond Abrasive Blades, where you might find blades for any job to need to complete.
Among the Cyclone Glass Blades many benefits, we find:
- Diamond bond specifically made for glass tile
- For clean and precise cuts in glass
- Cuts glass and white backing chip-free
- Wet use
- 5/8″-11 Arbor Size
- Available in 4.5, 7, and 10″
- You can use the 4.5″ version with an Angle Grinder or a Hand Saw, or use the 7″ or 10″ with a Bridge Saw
Watch the Blade in action
Glass Blade Technical Specifications
|CRGB045||4.5″||5/8″ – 7/8″ – 20 mm||13,200|
|CRGB07||7″||5/8″ – DKO||8,500|
|CRGB10||10″||1″ – 7/8″ – 5/8″||6,100|