Stone Plus Granite Bridge Saw Blades
Stone Plus Granite Bridge Saw Blades are designed to be used to Wet Cutting. Length of blade life depends on the type of material being sawn and the technology of the blade used. The Stone Plus Granite Bridge Saw Blades are super quiet and very durable.
Now With Titanium Coating For Longer Life..
Among the advantages of Stone Plus Granite Bridge Saw Blades, we find:
- Sandwich segments wear concave
- Blade tracks straight when cutting hard stone
- Silent core for whisper-quiet operation
- Titanium coating for extended blade life and aggressive cut
- 18mm segment on all sizes
- Each segment is 38mm long
- 60/70mm bore
- Super quiet and durable
- Consistent cutting performance
[info]BEST USE ADVICE: Make sure the Blade Size and the RPM match.
For calculating the Surface Feet per Minute or SFMP,
you can use the following formula: SFPM = 3.1416 x RPM x Blade Diameter
Regular ranges are:
Granite and Engineered Stone: SFPM from 4,500 to 6,500
Marble: SFPM from 6,000 to 8,500
Limestone: SFPM from 7,500 to 10,000[/info]