Cyclone Ultra Silent Core Blade (V2)
Cyclone Ultra Silent Core Blade (V2) is specially designed for use on sintered stone and porcelain panels, with new bond and diamond concentration that make cuts fast and chip-free. Also, the new reinforced core allows for stable miter cuts.
Cyclone is the premium line of Diamax products, a well-established company in the USA since 1996, which has gained them a superb reputation among the stone fabrication community, with a return ratio of less than 1%. You might also want to check our other Bridge Saw Blades or our extensive line of Diamond Abrasive Blades, where you might find blades for any job to need to complete.
Among its many benefits, we find:
- New bond and diamond concentration make cuts fast and chip-free
- Designed for use on sintered stone and porcelain panels
- New reinforced core allows for stable miter cuts
- Comes in 14 and 16 inches diameter size
- 10mm Segment, with an Arbor of 50/60mm, maximum RPM 2,200 for the 14″ variation and 2,000 for the 16″ one
- For Wet Cut only
- These blades also can be used to cut Glass, Ultra-Compact, and Porcelain/Tile
Cyclone Ultra Silent (V2) Technical Specifications
|CUSB14||14″||10 mm||50/60 mm||2,200|
|CUSB16||16″||10 mm||50/60 mm||2,000|
There are no reviews yet.