Cyclone Marble Silent Core Blade
Cyclone Marble Silent Core Blade is specially designed with a specific marble bond segment. Its silent core feature reduces noise significantly, and the segments contain a higher concentration of smaller grit diamonds to ensure chip-free clean cutting.
Cyclone is the premium line of Diamax products, a well-established company in the USA since 1996, which has gained them a superb reputation among the stone fabrication community, with a return ratio of less than 1%. You might also want to check our other Bridge Saw Blades or our extensive line of Diamond Abrasive Blades, where you might find blades for any job to need to complete.
Among its many benefits, we find:
- Designed with a specific marble bond segment
- Segments contain a higher concentration of smaller grit diamonds to ensure chip-free clean cutting
- The silent core feature reduces noise significantly
- Performs clean and straight miter cuts
- Comes in 14 and 16 inches diameter size
- 10mm Segment, with an Arbor of 50/60mm, maximum RPM 2,000 for the 14″ variation and 1,800 for the 16″ one
Cyclone Marble Technical Specifications
|SCMARB14||14″||10 mm||50/60 mm||2,000|
|SCMARB16||16″||10 mm||50/60 mm||1,800|