Weha White Lion Donatoni Quartzite Bridge Saw Blade
Weha White Lion Donatoni Quartzite Bridge Saw Blade is made specifically for the Donatoni Bridge Saws. Donatoni Bridge Saws require a blade with a pinhole in the core. Weha White Lion Donatoni Bridge Saw Blades come with the pinhole in the core for exact mounting for the Donatoni saws.
You might also want to take a look at our other Bridge Saw Blades by Weha.
Details about Weha White Lion Saw Blade
- The Weha White Lion Quartzite Diamond Bridge Saw blade is the best diamond blade to cut Quartzite Stone. Outstanding on Granite and Engineered Stone as well.
- Arrix (array) diamond layered technology for constant high-speed cutting.
Outstanding life for 20mm diamond bridge saw blades.
- With a patented diamond segment design to increase cutting speed by 35%.
- Diamond segment design will not chip the stone.
Why Weha Quartzite Diamond Bridge Saw Blade the best Blade to cut Quartzite on the Donatoni Saws?
Because of the type of bond that the White Lion Quartzite Bridge Saw Blade is produced with, the life will be a little shorter than other 20mm granite bridge saw blades. But being able to cut 3cm quartzite stone in one pass without having sparks shoot out of the stone is a huge benefit and worth the sacrifice of the shorter life. We have taken into consideration all 5 questions above to design and create an ARIX Bond segment that will cut fast and smooth, without chipping, and give the life of a 25mm height segment. What we produced is a premium designed blade that will give a fab shop production, speed, clean cuts, life, and overall exceptional performance. What core did we use? German silent core, of course!
- 60mm Arbor, 20mm Segment.
- The White Lion Bridge Saw blade bond was made specifically for cutting Quartzite stone. Granite and Engineered Stone will be cut at even a faster speed than other granite bridge saw blades.
- ARIX Layered diamond Technology for continuous diamond contact to the stone and maximum diamond concentration for as long of a life as possible when cutting Quartzite, granite, and engineered stone
- Depending on the Quartzite, Cutting speed with the White Lion Bridge Saw blade will be in the 5-10 ft per minute range for cutting Quartzite. It is always best to watch the amps on the saw to see the best cutting speed when cutting quartzite.
- We have found that a height when cutting Quartzite material either on straight or miter cuts seems to be the optimal segment height. This allows the maximum cutting life of the quartzite blade without the inherent risks of breaking 25mm segments, jamming 25mm segments into tables, etc.
- We have chosen to stay with the most widely used and respected core in the world, the German-made Silent Core. This core will run quite, smoothly, and will not fatigue or deflect during cuts. Below you will see a review from one of the White Lion Quartzite Bridge Saw Blade users who are using this silent core blade to cut 45-degree miters on 2″ thick quartzite without any issues.
- This Silent Core is strong! It will be a little louder than other silent cores but not a bad price to pay in order to cut quartzite on a mite without deflection.
- White Lion Quartzite Bridge Saw Blade is produced with the life will be a little shorter than other granite bridge saw blades.
- The Segment is the Layered ARIX technology to give high diamond concentration and continuous diamond contact with the stone. The bond matrix is specifically for quartzite, quartz, granite, and engineered stone.