Weha Red Cat Bridge Saw Blade
Weha Red Cat Bridge Saw Blade is a steady-running Blade for Granite, Quartz, Marble, and even quartzite. Is a great blade at a great price point. Made to be a good blade for all stones.
You might also want to take a look at our other Bridge Saw Blades by Weha.
Product Features for Weha Red Cat
- This silent core bridge saw blade is great for doing 45-degree miters as well with no deflecting.
- Red Cat is made to run steady tried and true cutting. If your saw has auto settings, set the saw to monitor amps and let it cut.
- The Red Cat is built with 15mm height tapered segments that are made to be an open cutting segment with plenty of water to keep it sharp and cutting clean and consistent.
- Red Cat will cut clean with very little chatter or chipping and will cut all the way to the core to get the maximum life out of the blade.
- The Red Cat blade is made for shops that want a good blade at the best price possible.
In the following videos, you will see Weha Red Cat Diamond Saw Blades
Technical Specifications for Weha Red Cat
|Dimensions||18″ x 60/50 arbor|
|Height Segment||15 mm|
|Recommended RPM||1,200 to 1,700|