Weha Grey Leopard 16” Reinforced Bridge Saw Blade
The Weha Grey Leopard 16” Reinforced Bridge Saw Blade is a Split Segment 4.5mm Reinforced Silent Core Diamond Bridge Saw Blade made to remove slurry fast, keep tons of water between the segments and stone, and cut fast and clean.
You might also want to take a look at our other Bridge Saw Blades by Weha.
The main features of Grey Leopard 16” Reinforced Bridge Saw Blade are:
- The 4.5mm thick Reinforced Core offers a solution for dedicated miter cuts.
- The Grey Leopard Reinforced Diamond Bridge Saw blade is made specifically for doing miter cuts. It will not fatigue for the entire life of the blade.
- The Grey Leopard will make perfect vertical cuts as well with no problems.
- With the European style split segment, 2 segments per landing, It cuts through stone extremely clean and fast.
- The dual 20mm x 20mm segment heights on the Weha GR 29 Split Segment Diamond Bridge Saw Blades offer outstanding life.
- The Grey Leopard Bridge Saw Blade is made to cut Quartzite, granite, engineered stone, and marbles.
- The Weha Grey Leopard will rank as one of the fastest and best diamond bridge saw blades for quartzite, granite, and quartz stone.
There are no reviews yet.