Hurricane Contour Blade
Hurricane Contour Blade is designed for Cutting Curves, mainly for opening Sinks or Vanity holes. With a Turbo-rim design, safer and sharper Cuts than when using Segment Design Contour Blades. Contour Blades provide fast cutting and are very long-lasting.
These blades feature a very open bond for free cutting on very hard surfaces. Perfect balance ensures smooth entry, while the turbo-rim design produces safer, sharper cuts. This is a more affordable version of the Cyclone Contour Blade, but as every Diamox product, it sports a very high quality, for which their products have become a favorite among our customers. If you are working with Marble, you should take a look at the Marble Contour Blade.
Among the main features, we find:
- Perfect balance ensures smooth entry when cutting.
- The turbo-rim design produces safer and sharper cuts than or segmented designed contour blades.
- Fast cutting and long-lasting
- Designed for curved cutting of granite sinkholes
- Arbor size is 7/8″ and reduces to 5/8 with included washer
- Hurricane Contour Blades can be used for Dry or Wet cutting
- These blades feature a very open bond for free cutting on very hard surfaces
- An economic alternative to the Cyclone line of Contour Blades
Hurricane Contour Technical Specifications
|5/8″ – 7/8″
|5/8″ – 7/8″