Cyclone CNC Calibrating Wheel
Cyclone CNC Calibrating Wheel prepares the slab by gauging or reducing the thickness and delivers high performance, with 25mm or 32mm segments to provide you with even longer life. It is intended to be used in Engineered Stone or Granite. For Wet use only. The approximate Recommended Feed Rate is 35-70 inches per minute (IPM).
Cyclone is the premium line of Diamax products, a well-established company in the USA since 1996, which has gained them a superb reputation among the stone fabrication community, with a return ratio of less than 1%. You might also want to check our other CNC Tools.
Among the Cyclone CNC Calibrating Wheel benefits, we find:
- CNC Calibration Wheels prepare the slab by gauging or reducing the thickness
- This tool gives you a consistent edge
- For use on Engineered Stone or Granite
- Approximate Recommended Feed Rate is 35-70 inches per minute (IPM)
- For Wet use only
- 4″ diameter size
- Choose between 25 or 32 segments
- Maximum RPM 4,000 – 5,000
CNC Calibrating Wheel Technical Specifications
|CGW025||4″||50 mm, 3 + 3 holes||25||4,000 – 5,000|
|CGW032||4″||50 mm, 3 + 3 holes||32||4,000 – 5,000|