Tenax Lustro Italiano Stain Remover
Tenax Lustro Italiano Stain Remover Poultice Powder contains stone-safe surfactants and diatomaceous earth to remove stains on stone. By utilizing the stain process reversal technique, Lustro Italiano™ Poultice Powder draws the stain out of the stone. Designed to remove stains such as oil, grease, wine, tea, coffee, and other organic stains out of granite, marble, travertine, limestone, terrazo, concrete, brick, sanded grout, etc. Packaging specifically designed with the homeowner in mind, Lustro Italiano™ is for the showroom/retail environment and to keep customers coming back. Lustro Italiano™ uses the long history of Italian stone masters to enhance credibility. Elegant, specialized stone care products and packaging to support the consumer’s perception that stone is a valuable addition to their home. All products are UPC2 barcoded and packed in cases for easy ordering for multiple locations and shipping.
You might also want to check the extensive line of Stain Removers.
Directions for use
- Pour the Lustro Italiano Stain Remover Powder onto the stain or into a disposable cup.
- Add water and mix until the poultice resembles toothpaste and cover the stain with a thick layer of poultice.
- Seal the poultice with plastic wrap and tape.
- Punch a few pinholes in the plastic wrap.
- Allow the poultice to sit on the stain for 12 to 24 hours or until dry.
- Remove dried poultice and examine the stain.
- Clean with Lustro Italiano Cleaner.
- Reseal area with Lustro Italiano Stone Sealer.