Tenax Lustro Italiano Stain Remover Pouch
Tenax Lustro Italiano Stain Remover Pouch contains stone-safe surfactants and diatomaceous earth with the ease of a pouch similar to those used in teabags, for the first easy to use poultice stain remover for stone products. By utilizing the stain process reversal technique, the Lustro Italiano™ Stain Pouch draws the stain out of the stone. Designed to remove stains such as oil, grease, wine, tea, coffee, and other organic stains out of granite, marble, travertine, limestone, terrazo, concrete, brick, sanded grout, etc. 3 pouches per kit.
Packaging specifically designed with the homeowner in mind, Lustro Italiano™ is for the showroom/retail environment and to keep customers coming back. Lustro Italiano™ uses the long history of Italian stone masters to enhance credibility. Elegant, specialized stone care products and packaging to support the consumer’s perception that stone is a valuable addition to their home. All products are UPC2 barcoded and packed in cases for easy ordering for multiple locations and shipping.
You might also want to check the extensive line of Stain Removers.
Directions for use
- Dip the pouch in water, making sure it is thoroughly wet. Do not be afraid to knead it with your fingers to make sure it is wet.
- Place the pouch over the stain and pat down so the pouch is touching the stain.
- Punch a few pinholes in the plastic wrap.
- Allow sitting on the stain for 12 to 24 hours or until dry.
- Remove pouch and examine the result.
- Clean with Lustro Italiano Cleaner.
- Reseal area with Lustro Italiano Stone Sealer.
Use pouch only once. If reused the bag may break. If bag breaks leave in place until dry. Then scrape off and discard.