AKEMI Stain Repellent W
AKEMI Stain Repellent W is a ready to use outstanding nano-effect impregnator based on high-quality, organic substances emulsified in water, already begins effectiveness after some minutes and is fully effective after 2 – 3 hours.
Among the main features of this AKEMI Stain Repellent we find:
- Food safe (tested by LGA Nuremberg)
- Reduced water absorption during period of moisture
- Anti-Graffiti effect
- Easy application
- No odour nuisance during application
- Easy cleaning of the tools with water after application
- Beginning of protective effect (20°C): 10 – 20 min.
- As a rule the colour of the stone remains unchanged.
- Special substances work against a laminar wetting through liquid drops.
- Ball-shaped liquid pearls which lie only selectively on top of the stone surface, run off the surface.
Where to use:
- Rough natural & Artificial stones
- Polished stones can also be protected. The impregnation is not suited for polished stones which are sensitive to acid
- To be used on rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and other areas
- It is not suited for glazed and non absorbent surfaces
To get the best out of AKEMI Stain Repellent W:
- The surface must be clean, totally dry and free from all layers
- Shake well before use
- To evaluate the efficiency, appearance and material consumption prepare a sample area
- Avoid direct sunlight and moisture until the development of the water and oil repellent effect
- Depending on the absorbency apply one or more times fully and evenly
- Always apply on the whole surface
- Remove surplus material with an adequate cloth or fabric approx. 20 minutes after the last application