Tenax Quartz Toner Plus
Tenax Quartz Toner Plus is a surface treatment that can be used on a variety of engineered stone surfaces to enhance the color of the stone. It can be used on multiple finishes and protects the stone from an array of harmful substances. Additionally, it is great for concealing minor scratches on the surface of engineered stone materials.
You might also want to check the extensive line of Color Enhancers.
Stone Darkener for Engineered Stone
Tenax Quartz Toner Plus is a surface treatment that can be used to enhance various stone materials including:
- Agglomerate Stone
Quartz Toner Protects Engineered Stone
It is perfect for bringing out a deep rich color in quartz and engineered stone while adding protection against oil and water; both of which can discolor these types of surfaces.
Color Enhancer and Premium Sealer
Tenax Quartz Toner Plus can be used as both a stone color enhancer and a high-quality, premium-grade sealer for quartz and other engineered stone materials. It does not change color when exposed to the sun and works well to disguise small scratches that can affect engineered stone.
Quartz Slab and Edge Enhancement
Works excellent for matching the edge of the stone with the surface polish. Additionally, 250 ML Quartz Toner Plus can be applied to the following types of finishes:
Food Safe Countertop Quartz Enhancer
Excellent for countertops because it is approved for food contact in compliance with the European rule 90/128 ECC.
Directions for Use
Tenax Quartz Toner Plus is simple to use. To apply Toner Plus to your engineered stone, do the following:
- Apply product to a completely clean and dry surface.
- Spread the product using a brush, cloth, sponge or spray gun.
- Apply as much product as the material can absorb.
- After a few seconds clean (buff) the surface with a cloth to avoid the formation of glossy and sticky films.
- Repeat after 10-15 minutes.
- If using on the floor do not walk on the surface for 24 hours.
- 250 ML Quartz Toner Plus is made for both indoor and outdoor applications. Furthermore, 250 ML covers approximately 250-300 sq feet.
- Provides better penetration
- Longer lasting
- Better protection against water stains
- Lower VOC = fewer fumes
- Approved for food contact
This product will last at least 2 years if kept between 65° and 77°. Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight.
Technical Information for Tenax Quartz Toner Plus
|Density at 77° gr/ml||0.99|
|Quantity to be used||Normally with 1 litre is posible to treat 25- 40 meters of material|
Please read Safety data sheet before usage.