Tenax Lustro Italiano Quartz Set
Tenax Lustro Italiano Quartz Set is specifically designed to clean and maintain quartz agglomerate surfaces. Includes:
(1) Lustro Italiano™ Quartz Stone Cleaner 16 fl oz
Lustro Italiano™ Quartz Stone Cleaner is a 16-ounce bottle with an attachable sprayer that contains no harsh detergents that can strip away stones’ natural polish. Unlike some other household solvents, this cleaner will not shorten the life of stone sealants. Lustro Italiano™ Quartz Stone Cleaner is great for quartz stone and engineered stone. Packaging specifically designed with the homeowner in mind, Lustro Italiano™ is for the showroom/retail environment and to keep customers coming back. Lustro Italiano™ uses the long history of Italian stone masters to enhance credibility. Elegant, specialized stone care products and packaging to support the consumer’s perception that stone is a valuable addition to their home. All products are UPC2 barcoded and packed in cases for easy ordering for multiple locations and shipping.
Directions for using it
Spray surface and let Lustro Italiano Quartz Stone Cleaner sit for approximately 30 seconds before wiping with a sponge or light-duty pad. Wipe dry with a paper towel, changing towels frequently.
The set also includes:
(1) Lustro Italiano™ Quartz Stone Polish and Enhancer 8.5 fl oz
Lustro Italiano Quartz Polish and Enhancer is a surface treatment that can be used on a variety of engineered stone surfaces to enhance the color of the stone. It can be used on multiple finishes and protects the stone from an array of harmful substances. Additionally, it is great for concealing minor scratches on the surface of engineered stone materials. Lustro Italiano Quartz Polish and Enhancer can be used as both a stone color enhancer and a high-quality, premium-grade sealer for quartz and other engineered stone materials. It does not change color when exposed to the sun and works well to disguise small scratches that can affect engineered stone.
Food Safe Countertop Quartz Enhancer
Excellent for countertops because it is approved for food contact in compliance with the European rule 90/128 ECC.
Directions for using it
Lustro Italiano Quartz Polish and Enhancer is simple to use. To apply Quartz Polish and Enhancer to your engineered stone, do the following:
- Apply product to a completely clean and dry surface.
- Spread the product using a brush, cloth, sponge or spray gun.
- Apply as much product as the material can absorb.
- After a few seconds clean (buff) the surface with a cloth to avoid the formation of glossy and sticky films.
- Repeat after 10-15 minutes.
- If using on the floor do not walk on the surface for 24 hours.
- Lustro Italiano Quartz Polish and Enhancer is made for both indoor and outdoor application. Furthermore, 250 ML covers approximately 250-300 sq feet.