Tenax Booster is a multipurpose tile and hard surface cleaning product that can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks. It can be used as a stain remover (full strength) on specific materials or as a cleaner (diluted). Booster Tile Cleaner can be mixed for use in removing the following discolorations on hard surfaces:
- Stubborn Organic Dirt
- Rubber Marks
- Epoxy Residue
You might also want to check the extensive line of Cleaners & Maintenance.
The booster can be used as a high-powered cleaner on a variety of materials. When it is diluted to the proper strength, it can be used to clean stubborn dirt and grime from the following surfaces:
- Unpolished Stone
- Glazed Ceramic
- Unpolished Marble
- Non-glossy Cement Agglomeration
To use Booster as a powerful cleansing agent, simply follow these instructions:
- Mix 1 part Booster with 20 parts water.
- Apply the mixture to the surface to be cleaned.
- Leave the mixture on the surface for 5-10 minutes.
- Work the mixture using a brush while wearing hand protection.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly to remove all Booster.
When using Booster as a Tile Cleaner, be sure to wear appropriate hand protection. Additionally, for stubborn stains, higher strength mixtures can be used. If you need to use a stronger mix, be sure to test it in an inconspicuous location before using it. Tile cleaner to water ratios include:
Booster: Water mix Ratios
- 1:20 = Standard Ratio (Recommended)
- 1:10 = Tougher Dirts Ratio
- 1:5 = Stubborn Dirts Ratio
Porcelain Stain Removal
Booster tile cleaner and porcelain stain remover can be used to remove stains from porcelain stoneware. To use Booster as a porcelain stoneware stain remover apply as follows:
- Apply undiluted Booster to the porcelain stoneware using a small brush or a paintbrush.
- Allow the Booster to sit on the area for approximately 10 minutes.
- Use a scrub brush in order to scrub away residues.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For particularly stubborn stains, cover the stain with plastic and leave covered for several hours on epoxy residues.
Technical Information for Tenax Booster
|Density at 77° gr/ml||1.020 gr/ml|
|Aspect||Yellow dense liquid|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
Read the information on the safety data sheet and the instructions on the package/can before use.
Tenax Booster Shelf Life
The product will last at least 12 months in normal condition, kept away from heat, humidity, and sunlight. Close the package after usage.