Tenax Booster is a multipurpose tile and hard surface cleaning product that can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks. It can be used as a stain remover (full strength) on specific materials or as a cleaner (diluted). Booster Tile Cleaner can be mixed for use in removing the following discolorations on hard surfaces:
- Stubborn Organic Dirt
- Rubber Marks
- Epoxy Residue
You might also want to check the extensive line of Cleaners & Maintenance.
The booster can be used as a high-powered cleaner on a variety of materials. When it is diluted to the proper strength, it can be used to clean stubborn dirt and grime from the following surfaces:
- Unpolished Stone
- Glazed Ceramic
- Unpolished Marble
- Non-glossy Cement Agglomeration
To use Booster as a powerful cleansing agent, simply follow these instructions:
- Mix 1 part Booster with 20 parts water.
- Apply the mixture to the surface to be cleaned.
- Leave the mixture on the surface for 5-10 minutes.
- Work the mixture using a brush while wearing hand protection.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly to remove all Booster.
When using Booster as a Tile Cleaner, be sure to wear appropriate hand protection. Additionally, for stubborn stains, higher strength mixtures can be used. If you need to use a stronger mix, be sure to test it in an inconspicuous location before using it. Tile cleaner to water ratios include:
Booster: Water mix Ratios
- 1:20 = Standard Ratio (Recommended)
- 1:10 = Tougher Dirts Ratio
- 1:5 = Stubborn Dirts Ratio
Porcelain Stain Removal
Booster tile cleaner and porcelain stain remover can be used to remove stains from porcelain stoneware. To use Booster as a porcelain stoneware stain remover apply as follows:
- Apply undiluted Booster to the porcelain stoneware using a small brush or a paintbrush.
- Allow the Booster to sit on the area for approximately 10 minutes.
- Use a scrub brush in order to scrub away residues.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For particularly stubborn stains, cover the stain with plastic and leave covered for several hours on epoxy residues.
Technical Information for Tenax Booster
|Density at 77° gr/ml||1.020 gr/ml|
|Aspect||Yellow dense liquid|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
Read the information on the safety data sheet and the instructions on the package/can before use.
Tenax Booster Shelf Life
The product will last at least 12 months in normal condition, kept away from heat, humidity, and sunlight. Close the package after usage.
There are no reviews yet.