Tenax Hardener Liquid Clear
Tenax Hardener Liquid Clear is s used with: Crystal Knife Grade, Crystal Liquid, Super Transparent. Tenax Polyester Hardener is for Tenax Polyester resins. The Polyester resin you purchase does come with a hardener, but since the mix ratio is 3% hardener to resin some of our customers request extra hardener because mixing that type of ratio is an inexact science. This 180-ml tube will harden 4 – 5 liters of polyester resin.
You might also want to check the extensive line of Tenax Adhesives.
Directions for use
Add the hardener with the glue per correct ratio and mix thoroughly. An excess hardener may turn the glue yellow and increase shrinkage.
Instructions for Use
- Add hardener liquid to the resin/mastic.
- Mix the 2 parts very well and proceed to use.
- An excess of the product turns the color of the glue to yellow and increases a lot the shrinkage.
- Use the hardener liquid only to cure the product indicated.
- Keep the tins closed after usage.
- The hardener liquid is a liquid peroxide, keep away from the rays sun. handle with care.
This product will last at least 6 months if kept between 65° and 77°. Keep away from heat, humidity, and sunlight.
|White soft paste
|1.10 – 1.15 kg/lt
|Viscosity at 77°
|Dosage in %
Please read the Safety data sheet before usage.