K-Bond Color for Polyester and Acrylic Resin
K-Bond Color for Polyester and Acrylic Resin can be used to tint both polyester and epoxy adhesives. Made with the highest grade raw materials, these color pigments give consistent color matching ability and extremely long shelf life. You can blend the available colors of white, red/brown, black, gray, buff, brown, red, yellow, blue, and green in order to match the exact color you need. Mix with epoxy to match the color of your stone when filling cracks or bonding two stone surfaces.
K-Bond Color for Polyester and Acrylic Resin can also be used to cover up small scratches on the stone surface, becoming a big ally when you need to repair minor defects on the stones, which make them a favorite among our customers. You might also want to take a look at our extensive line of Chemical products for Stones.
Among the main features of this product we find:
- Made with the highest grade raw materials
- Great color matching ability
- Designed to be used when filling cracks or bonding surfaces
- Long shelf life
- Comes in 2ox and 8 0z bottles
- An excellent choice for tinting polyester or epoxy adhesives
- Available in white, red/brown, black, gray, buff, brown, red, yellow, blue, and green colors