Edging your Stone Slabs
One of the last steps in fabricating a piece from Stone (Granite, Marble, Porcelain or others) when creating a Countertop or Vanity is to create its Profiles, also known as creating its Edges. Depending on the configuration of the Granite Shop, there are different ways to approach this process. In this post, I want to share with you a solution that has worked wonderfully for tons of our customers, which consist in using a Portable Granite Stone Router.
Milwaukee Portable Granite Stone Router
When we first saw this portable Granite Stone Router, we underestimated its capacity of solving so many problems. Being a very simple design, it didn’t look like a competitor of the other imported machines. But we decided to give it a try and started selling it. It was around 2005. We were attracted to it at first but it low price tag, but very soon the Milwaukee Portable Granite Stone Router showed us it was second to none.
Ten years later, we have sold several hundreds units of the Milwaukee Portable Granite Stone Router and, more amazing is that we have never got a complaint about it and no unit was returned to us since then. This tells a lot about any product. By the way, the customers have been so happy with it that many of the sells of the product came from mouth to mouth recommendation.
Another of the advantages of this Portable Granite Stone Router, is, as its name implies, its portability. Ideal to be used in the Granite Shop but it can be easily taken to a job site when the Edging is needed to be finished there.
Milwaukee Granite Stone Router Beaver is your final solution for Edging and Profiling Stones. This simple designed amazing Machine, proudly made in the USA, with a powerful 3.5 HP Milwaukee motor will bring high productivity to your jobProduct added! Browse WishlistThe product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
This is a proudly Made in USA product, one of the reason which allows to have a so competitive price tag
Conclusion: A powerful tool, economical and delivering Professional results
We usually don’t recommend a tool over another, just because everybody have their preferences, but in this case, we can say, for our experience than the Milwaukee Portable Granite Stone Router is a great tool which deserve a try. I am sure it will worth it. Finally, here are the main features of this machine:
- A simple designed machine for high productivity edging of stone slabs in shops and on job sites.
- Milwaukee Granite Stone Router Beaver is equiped with a powerful 3.5 HP Milwaukee motor mounted on a specially designed hydroglading plastic base to reduce friction and scratches on polished stone surface.
- With carefully oriented water nozzles maintain cool the tool bit and the stone surface extending its life and performing a surprising fast and professional job.
- Hydroglading Base.
- Plastic material with designed grooves for hydroglading and cooling.
- Water nozzles for cooling.
- Couterweight and water intake valve.
- 3 ½ HP Milwakee motor.
- Electronic variable speed 10k – 20k rpm.
- Powered with 120 Volts / 15 amps that can be supplied by any household or shop. No 220 Volts wiring or special transformer needed.
- Dial speed.
- Easy-Adjust Locking Height.
- ½” collet.
- Steel Shaft adapter to fit standard router bits.
- Two Collet Wrenches.
- Heavy Duty Long Lasting Water intake House.
- Strong Doble Face cardboard Box for secure shipping.
- Easy to carry to any job outside the shop.
- Its High Productivity 3.5 Hp motor will endure heavy usage on a production line.
- No down time when maintenance or repairs is needed. Motor can be mounted or dismounted in seconds and sent for fast repair or can be replaced immediately.
- Will and do the job and more than any expensive imported machine.
- Milwaukee Granite Stone Router Beaver is Proudly Made In the USA
You might also be interested in…
The latest on our Blog